- [Solar Powered Fairy Lights]: solar powered string lights with 40ft length of light add 6ft lead cable, altogether 46ft, and 120 super bright LED. Ideal for decorating your porch, home, lawn, bedroom, patio, deck, front porch, flower fence, party, etc. When night comes, will be as beautiful as a palace in a fairy tale.
- [Waterproof & Upgrade Battery]: Both the string lights and the solar panel are IP65 Waterproof, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, not worry about short circuits and weather damage. Upgraded Solar Panel to more efficient exchange rate and High battery capacity which increase to 800MaH, 6-8 hours charging in the day time and can provide 8-14 hours of working time at night.
- [Intelligent Sensing & 8 Modes]: Auto-on when dark and auto-off in the daytime, charging in the sunlight automatically. Outdoor solar lights possess 2 switches (Power ON/OFF, Mode changing), mode button includes 8 different modes (combination, fireflies flashing, slowly fading, twinkling/flashing, waving, fading, chasing/flashing, steady on), it can create romantic, soft, cozy atmosphere in your diverse needs.
- [Easy to DIY and Widely Used]: Flexible fairy lights, without any tools or any other wires, flexible 46ft copper wire easily built into the shapes you want. You install it around trees, fences, decking, patio, furniture; At night, the wire fades to invisible, leaving only the bright lights.
- [High Quality and 12 Month Warranty]: High-quality LED lights, our fairy starlight can last up to 30,000 hours, CE Approved. If you have any quality problems or suggestions, please feel free to contact us, we will solve them within 12 hours. We provide you with a 12-month warranty. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Solar Powered Led String Light (MULTI)
1) Solar Powered Led String Light for Outdoor Decoration 2) 120 LED’s – 12 Meter (Multi Color) for Outdoor Home Decoration LED Lights
|Brand||Smart Plus Technology|
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Power Source||Battery Powered,Solar,Solar Powered|
|Number of Light Sources||120|