The motion detector power by 4 AA batteries
The remote controller power by 3 AG13 batteries
Standby Current: 100uA
Alarm Current: 150mA
Volume of Siren: 105dB
Infrared Detection Distance: Approx 5 m, 110 degrees wide
How to use?
1. Turn on the power.
2. A green light will light up for about 20 seconds. During this period you may move around without triggering the siren. This gives you a chance to leave the room without triggering the alarm.
3. After 20 seconds, the green light will go out and the unit is in motion detect mode. At this point any motion within 5 m will trigger the siren. Once triggered, the 105db alarm will blare non-stop for 45-50 seconds and then re-sets itself to motion detect mode.
4. After the siren, you can turn off the power.
1. Fasten the socket on place 1.4-2 meters from the ground.
2. Open the battery cover, and install 4 AA batteries.
3. Fasten the motion detector on the socket, angle the motion detector’s mounting bracket for a precise aim.